Elected Committee 2021
Chairperson: Sharni-Marie Barney, Forj Marketing
Vice chairperson: None currently
Secretary: Triona Thompson, Roe Financial Services
Minute Secretary: Anne Marie Hammond, Career Employment Group
Council Representative: Valerie Staunton, Port Lincoln City Council
Treasurer: Michael Tarin, RSM Australia
Publicity and Promotions: Hazel Manning, Celebrant On Eyre
Public Officer: Jed Carson, RSM Australia
Committee: – Andrew Foster – Local Liquid, Rob Watson – Doug Watsons Menswear, Sue Scott – Boston Bean Coffee, Amy Williams, Jack McRitchie – Seven Seas Creative, Craig Haslam – Untamed Escapes, Annabelle Hender – Regional Tourism Manager (RDAEP), Rebecca Bruce – Eyre Virtual Assistants.
Members of the Chamber are welcome to attend monthly meetings – please advise of your plan to attend with an email to email@example.com
Port Lincoln Chamber of Commerce and Tourism is an independent and membership-funded organisation supporting business sustainability and growth on the
Lower Eyre Peninsula.
We do this through:
- Advocating Council and Government bodies on behalf of the business community
- Actively promoting business and tourism in the region
- Providing up to date information and facilitating access to beneficial resources
- Fostering Business Development through workshops and events such as the Business Excellence Awards
- Providing a platform for the development of stronger relationships within the business community through activities such as networking events, seminars and workshops
We empower business through a range of services to members and we invite you to join, using our online form HERE.
Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 7pm in the Mortlock or Flinders Room at the Port Lincoln Hotel. Please contact us if you are keen to attend one of our metings.