Nominations are open for the 2018 Business Excellence Awards for the Port Lincoln Chamber of Commerce & Tourism
The 2018 Port Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards is a key event in the local calendar, and one not to be missed.
This year we are taking it to a new level with a revised judging process that will involve some community engagement, as well as new sponsorship opportunities and overall just a whole lot more glitz and glamour.
But most importantly, the new judging process has been designed to help you review your business in detail, facilitating new inspiration for innovation and a commitment to growth throughout the region. It will also help us as a Chamber to better understand the needs of local business for the coming year.
This years’ event will be held at the Port Lincoln Hotel on 24th November at 6:30pm .
The guest speaker will be Sue Chase
Tickets can be purchased online at SA TICKETS
To submit a nomination please CLICK HERE
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Business Excellence Award – sponsored by Beyond Bank
- Tourism Excellence Award – sponsored by Eyre Peninsula 765-5CC TOURSA
- New in Business Award – sponsored by Southern Cross Austereo
- Customer Service Award – sponsored by Career Employment Group
- Young Business Person Award – sponsored by Port Lincoln Times
- Community Service Award – sponsored by Port Lincoln City Council