- There is another choice in town for fresh take away pizza, Pizzeria Trieste has opened on Edinburgh Street offering Italian wood-fired oven pizzas, pasta and desserts. Chef and business partner Marco Radovini had the special wood fire oven shipped from Italy, open for lunch and dinner Pizzeria Trieste is a welcome addition to Port Lincoln.
- Office Connexions is a locally owned and operated business run by Natasha and Davin Bryant who are celebrating one year of ownership. The business has recently expanded to include office furniture and chairs to their product range and can offer free no obligation quotes and advice for people looking to purchase office furniture.
- After seven and a half years Café Chinos is changing hands, new owners Rod and Sharon Scharfe take over this week as Andrew and Anthea Fraser embark on their new venture ‘Eyre Lounge’ at the Port Lincoln Airport.
- Volume Books has closed its doors last Saturday after being unable to sustain sales due to fierce competition from larger operators and online competitors.
- Retravision has changed its name to Beta Electrical and is now operating in the same location.
- Ngahuia from Mana Wellbeing has opened a new shop front in Lewis street expanding her business and providing a wider range of modalities and products as well as being able to accommodate wellbeing practitioners.
Got some news on local business? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org